Thursday, January 15, 2015

Custom Mini Scrap Kits...Winter Romance

I am now offering you the option to get a mini scrap kit just how you want it!  I will design the papers and elements for you in the colors and theme you want.
Please discuss this with me before purchasing so that I am sure I can do what you are wanting. I can not do any copyrighted characters, but other than that the sky is the limit! 
You choose the color and theme, I will take element suggestions and paper pattern suggestions as well so that I create the perfect mini kit for you and your needs.
Your scrap kit will be approved for personal use only and I will retain the rights to resell it in my store.You kit will include 5-7 patterned papers and matching solids (up to 10 colors) and 15-20 elements.Everything will be created at the high quality size of 12 X 12 for papers and 300dpi resolution for the highest quality images for your scrapping needs. You can purchase your custom mini kit in my store here...
Winter Romance is one of the first custom digital scrap kits I have made.  You can find Winter Romance in my store here...

Here is some lovely {Creative Inspiration} from my wonderful CT Ladies...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...