Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My One And Only, a love themed digital scrapbooking kit

Cherished note cards bring a smile to my face.  Trinkets tell the story of our love from the first embrace.  Metal charms, fabric flowers, an antique hat pin with beads.  My soulmate, my friend, my lover indeed.  You fill my world with laughter and joy, you’re My One And Only.  My favorite Boy.The My One And Only Page Kit has everything you need to make beautiful pages. You can find the entire My One And Only Collection in my store here...
http://bit.ly/MyOneAndOnlyAC
Get the entire My One And Only Collection at a huge savings!  Great for scrapping events, create your own custom hybrid projects, complete an album.
The Mega Bundle Contains:
1 Page Kit - 142 Elements ~ 26 Papers ~ 1 Complete Alpha (upper, lower, numbers, and symbols)
5 Extra Alpha Sets (Some upper, lower, numbers, and symbols.  Not all included)
4 Page Borders     
4 Cluster Frames
8 Clusters
 4 12 X 12 Quick Pages
26 Extra Papers
 4 Layered Papers
 6 Journal Cards
The Artsy Papers includes:
6 Artsy – Messy -  12”x12” Papers
The papers are NOT available as part of the BIG or MEGA Bundle.
Great for quick and easy pages.  Just add your photos and you are ready to print a high quality page in minutes! Use these alone or combine them other elements.
My One And Only Cluster Frames Contains:
4 Coordinating Cluster Frames
Use the My One And Only Extra Alphas to add a title, start a sentence or something as simple as an added element in a cluster. 
The My One And Only Extra Alpha Set Contains:
5 Complete Alpha Sets A-Z 
Includes Upper, Lower, Numbers, and Some Punctuation (not all in each set)
Expand your creative possibilities with beautiful coordinating papers. These are bonus papers, not included with the kit. 
The Extra Papers includes:
26 12”x12” Colored Card Stock Papers
These make for quick and easy scrapbooking, just add your photos and enjoy!  Each page comes as an individual PNG file. Each file is flat.  The pieces are not customizable, but easily enhanced by adding additional elements.
My One And Only Quick Pages Contains:
1 Set of 4 12”x12” Quick Pages

So as you can see this is an amazing collection with a wide variety of products designed to make scrapping that layout of your "beloved" one a snap! Make sure you check out the entire collection in my store here...
Don't forget to pin a few of your favorites!

Check out the amazing {Creative Inspiration} from my lovely CT Ladies!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...